Classic Cycling Tour Jersey
The Tour jersey uses DryPro fabric to maximize the transmission of moisture from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric by integrating the comfort of cotton and quick-dry performance of polyester. At the same time the unique structure makes the fabric more breathable and soft, comfortable, keeping the fabric and skin dry therefore giving you feeling of comfort and dryness.
This jersey is designed with an antomic fit that will hug the body. To help with aerodyanmics we have used Lycra for the arms of the jersey giving them a soft, comfortable, skin tight feel amd completed them with a 2 inch band at the cuff.
- DryPro material
- Maufactured with TopGreen® yarn which is enviromentally friendly, made from PET bottles
- Full zip
- SBS brand camlock zipper
- Breathable mesh on side panels
- Reflective accents on the rear
- Zipper garage at the neck.
- 3 large rear pockets
- Pockets have a gusset sewn into the bottom for expansion
- Silicon elastic gripper on waistband
- Light and Comfortable
Compared to a regular polyester, the tetra cross channel cross section of the DryPro material is lighter and more breathable
- Dry-Comfort and Breathable
The tetra channel structure of the fiber repels the moisture more quickly and keep the body dry and comfortable.
- High Moisture Absorbency and Quick Drying
By integrating the comfort of cotton and quick drying performance of polyester, it can absorb sweat from the skin and quickly and transport it to the outer of textile to evaporate.
- Cam lock zipper
When the zipper pull is in the down position it is locked. When pushed up in the 12 O’clock position you can quickly unzip the garment.