The Kask Infinity Aero Road Helmet is Kask's Lastest product. It is not only light, but it offers an aero advantage to help beat the clock. It may look familiar, because it is one of the helmets Chris Froome of team Sky Chooses to wear.The Italian helmet brand KASK has developed a groundbreaking, fully vented and fully aero high performance road racing helmet together with the Sky Team.The vents are quickly and easily opened or closed by adjusting the mobile aerator at the top of the helmet with one hand only. They can be partially opened or closed to deliver a regulated amount of ventilation, as dictated by the rider or conditions.
- 340 gr (M size)
- Lateral dividers and soft lateral spacers enable excellent ventilation and are extremely comfortable.
- The eco leather chin strap prevents from allergies and irritation of the skin.
- The internal strengthening frame prevents from secondary impact and makes Infinity helmet one of the safest helmets of its category.
- Octo Fit adjustment system is totally ergonomic and light, it guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape.
||18-7/8-22-7/8 Inches (48-58 cm)
||23-3/8-24-1/2 Inches (59-62 cm)
- 3D Dry -The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Aero Control - Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Coolmax - Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material
- Divider - This provides great comfort for the user with minimal adjustment. After putting on the helmet and fastening the chin strap, nothing else is required as the divider moves itself to fit comfortably around the ear lobe. The ergonomic design means a great fit for all head shapes and sizes, guaranteeing freedom of movement and excellent ventilation.
- ECO Chinstrap - The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- Frame - In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
- Gel - The up‘n’down adjustment system combined with a very breathable, anallergic, antibacterial and non-slip gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
- M in moulding - The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- MIT - The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- OCTO FIT - Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible
- REMOVABLE INNER PADDING - The ideal solution in order to ensure the maximum comfort and hygiene: a simple gesture is enough to remove easily the padding, both the inner and the earflap’s, in order to wash them. Hand wash cold.
- Sanitized - Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
- Visibility -High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions